Created by Steve Feke
Sins of the City is a new, promisingly-hardboiled summer replacement series on the USA network that seems to take its title seriously, about VINCE KAROL, a brooding, pensive Miami cop (played by Australian Marcus Graham) who leaves the force under questionable circumstances, to become a private eye, "the perfect choice for a guy with a searching gaze and an appreciation for moral ambiguity," according to People. Along for the ride are a female DA and a cop pal who once almost became a priest. Haven't seen this one, but it sounds miles away from most P.I. fare. Supposedly good use of Miami locations, and a willingness to get a bit nasty, and look into questions of morals and ethics, even though the network seems to be selling it more as soft porn. The words lust, sex, obsession, passion and the like are all over the website. If anyone's seen this one, I'd like to know what they think.
Creator Feke is also responsible for NBC's Profiler.
- "Sins of the City" (July 19, 1998; pilot)
- "Breaking the Code" (July 25, 1998)
- "Wolf Among the Flock" (August 1, 1998)
- "Honor Among Thieves" (August 8, 1998)
- "Power of the Saints" (August 15, 1998)
- "Blind Eye for Hire" (August 22, 1998)
- "Quarry" (August 29, 1998)
- "What Love Taught Me" (October 10, 1998)
- "Do You Want to Know a Secret?" (October 17, 1998)
| Table of Contents | Detectives
A-L M-Z | Film | Radio | Television | Comics |
| Trivia | Authors | Hall of Fame | Mystery Links | Bibliography | Glossary |
| What's New: On The Site | On the Street | Fiction | Staff | The P.I. Poll |
Remember, your comments, suggestions,
corrections and contributions are always welcome.
At the tone, leave your name and number and I'll get back to you...