Created by Robert White
Brooding Ohio gumshoe THOMAS HAFTMANN, like his creator, is a full-time Catholic and a part-time existentialist. But when push comes to shove, the former Homicide dick knows how to handle himself.
Which is a good thing, because author White really puts the guy in some creepy places.
- "The Riding Boy" (November 1998, The Thrilling Detective Web Site)
- "Nocturne for Murder" (March 2005, Hardboiled)
- "The Last Outlaw" (October 2003, The3rdegree; 2010, Sex and Murder Magazine)
- "Strawberry Girls" (May 2005, Noir Originals)
- "The Slave Masterís Dungeon" (March 12, 2010, Powder Burn Flash)
- "A Woman with Tea-Colored Eyes" (August 2010, A Twist of Noir)
- "She Played Bach in the Piano Bar" (December 2010, Sex and Murder Magazine)
- "The Dog Returneth to His Vomit." (2010, Thrillers, Killers 'n' Chillers)
- "The Bride from Paradise Park" (2011, Midwest Literary Magazine)
- "Welcome to the Piggy Palace" 2011, Under the Stairs)
- "Rock Me to Sleep" (Darkest before the Dawn [unpublished])
Respectfully submitted by Kevin Burton Smith.