Created by Clifford Eth (pseud. of Eth Clifford Rosenberg)
A series of amusing and entertaining juvenile picture books about FLATFOOT FOX, the "the smartest detective in the whole world" who solves woodland cases with the "assistance" of Secretary Bird and plenty of helpful clues, which observant children should have no trouble spotting.
Well, ya gotta start 'em somewhere...
Suggested for Grades 1-4.
- Flatfoot Fox and The Case of The Missing Eye (1990)...Buy this book
- Flatfoot Fox and The Case of The Nosy Otter (1992)...Buy this book
- Flatfoot Fox and The Case of the Missing Whoooo (1993)...Buy this book
- Flatfoot Fox and the Case of the Bashful Beaver (1995)...Buy this book
- Flatfoot Fox and the Case of the Missing Schoolhouse (1997)...Buy this book
| Home | Detectives A-L M-Z | Film | Radio | Television | Web Comics | Comics | FAQs |
| Trivia | Authors | Hall of Fame | Mystery Links | Bibliography | Glossary | Search |
| This Just In... | Word on the Street | Non-Fiction | Fiction | Staff | The P.I. Poll |
Got a comment on this site? Drop me a line, and we'll talk.
"And I'll tell you right out that I'm a man who likes talking to a man that likes to talk."